Learn a new language or increase your fluency by joining one of our conversational classes or our French Explore Program. Our experienced instructors and small class sizes create a welcoming and supportive learning environment. Classes are non-degree and open to anyone 16 years and older, unless otherwise specified.
Spring 2021 Classes
Spring classes will run for 10 weeks, from April 12 until June 21 unless otherwise indicated. In line with the University of Saskatchewan's guidelines to protect our community, our classes will all be offered online. Classes are delivered live/synchronously and you will receive the online meeting information the day before the start of class. Enrolment is limited to 8 students to keep class sizes small, and we take registrations up to the second class if the class is not full.
Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
Stay up-to-date and get notices of upcoming classes by subscribing to our mailing list.
- If you had registered for a class but are unable to attend, we will issue a refund minus a $75 administration fee prior to class start date. There are no refunds issued after the class start date.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes when there is insufficient enrolment. In these cases, a full refund will be issued.
- We are unable to do transfers from one term to another term.
- If a class is cancelled during the term, these hours will be rescheduled and made up. However, we are unable to offer make-up classes for students who have missed a class.
- Classes are not recorded.
University of Saskatchewan employees may allocate Professional Development funds for multilingual course fees and textbooks. Information and guidelines are available in PAWS. If using a CFOAPAL account, it must be for the entire amount and can only be done as an over-the-phone registration. Please call 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539 when using a CFOAPAL number. As well, all CFOAPAL number usage must be authorized via email.