Our online classes can be taken from anywhere in the world!
Our adult classes are open to everyone 16 years or older! Any affiliation to the University of Saskatchewan is not necessary nor required.
Learn a new language or increase your fluency by joining one of our non-degree conversational classes or our French Explore Program. Our experienced instructors and small class sizes create a welcoming and supportive learning environment.
2022 Spring Classes
- Although most classes will remain online, we are offering some of our level 1 classes in person at the Williams Building.
- Zoom links for online classes are sent out 1 day prior to class start date.
- Classes are delivered live/synchronously.
- Classes are not recorded.
- Students can register up to the second class when spaces are available.
- More classes will be posted soon!
|Mon||5-7pm||Online||10||Apr 11||Spanish 5||Maria Nesbet|
|Mon||6-8pm||Online||10||Apr 11||Italian 2||Giuliano Gullotti|
|Mon||5:30-8:30pm||Online||5||Apr 18||Intro to French Basics||Nathalie Ruel|
|Mon||7:15-9:15pm||Online||10||Apr 18||Spanish 1||Maria Nesbet|
|Tue||5-7pm||Online||10||Apr 12||Cree 3||Inez Weenie|
|Tue||5-7pm||Online||10||Apr 12||Spanish 7||Maria Nesbet|
|Tue||5:30-7:30pm||Online||10||Apr 12||French 3 FULL||Helena Larsen McKay|
|Tue||7:15-9:15pm||Online||10||Apr 19||Spanish 3||Camila Ramos Bernardes|
|Tue||7:15-9:15pm||Online||10||Apr 19||Spanish 9||Maria Nesbet|
|Wed||5-7pm||Online||10||Apr 13||Cree 2||Inez Weenie|
|Wed||5-7pm||Online||10||Apr 13||Spanish 12||Maria Nesbet|
|Wed||7:15-9:15pm||Online||10||Apr 13||Portuguese 7||Camila Ramos Bernardes|
|Thu||5:30-7:30pm||Online||10||Apr 21||Spanish 2||Maria Nesbet|
|Thu||5:30-7:30pm||In person||10||Apr 21||German 1||François Chateigner|
Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
- Withdrawing from a class prior to the day of the first class will result in a refund minus a $75 administration fee. There are no refunds issued after the class start date.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes when there is insufficient enrolment. In these cases, a full refund will be issued.
- We are unable to do transfers from one term to another term.
- When classes are cancelled during the term, these hours are rescheduled and made up. However, we are unable to offer make-up classes for students who have missed a class.
Looking for credit/degree classes? Visit the Department of Languages, Literature and Cultural Studies.
Why not learn a new language while you wait for the Study Abroad program to resume! All USask undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to earn credit towards their degree by studying abroad at least once while attending university. Students who study abroad will never forget the amazing views, people and personal growth.
University of Saskatchewan employees may allocate Professional Development funds for multilingual course fees and textbooks. Information and guidelines are available in PAWS. If using a CFOAPAL account, it must be for the entire amount and can only be done as an over-the-phone registration. Please call 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539 when using a CFOAPAL number. As well, all CFOAPAL number usage must be authorized via email.