Classes for Kids and Youth
Our 10-week classes offer children a chance to explore their creativity and learn and develop new skills in the visual arts in a fun and supportive environment. Through a wide variety of media and tools, students will gain knowledge and skills in a way that engages, challenges, and inspires them. All supplies are included.
Getting to know our materials
- Drawing: line, shape, value, and negative space
- Painting: color, form, space, and texture
- Sculpture: form and space
- Mixed media: texture, stamps, and collage
Getting to know our ideas
- Drawing: subject matter and how to find and explore it
- Painting: what do you want to paint?
- Sculpture: an animal, person, or creature of your own creation using various media
- Mixed media: adding props and environments to your figurative work
|Sat||9-10:30am||In-person||Jan 21||Ages 6-7: Art Exploration||Brenda Feist|
|Sat||11am-12:30pm||In-person||Jan 21||Ages 8-9: Art Exploration||Brenda Feist|
|Sat||1-2:30pm||In-person||Jan 21||Ages 10-11: Art Exploration||Brenda Feist|
Classes for ages 12-15 will be offered in the future, stay tuned!