Travel and learn!
Beyond gaining a broader perspective about their discipline, employers know the study-abroad experiences help students gain maturity, independence, self-confidence, and cultural sensitivity – characteristics essential for success in nearly every field. According to a Leger Marketing poll, 82% of employers say that hiring individuals with international experience increases their company’s competitiveness. Study abroad can help you...
- Mature personally and intellectually
- Gain a new perspective on world affairs
- Expand your cross-cultural communication and problem-solving skills
- Prepare you to work in an increasingly fast-paced, diverse, and changing workplace
- Broaden your academic horizons
- Improve your language skills
- Enhance your coursework upon return to campus
For more info please visit Go Abroad