Online student service desk

To request permission to repeat a course, increase your credit unit limit, obtain a confirmation letter or to submit a graduation check or honours application, please visit the Arts and Science Undergraduate Student Service desk.

Undergraduate Student Office

Located in the Arts Building, room 265

The UGSO is the main office for academic advising services in the College of Arts and Science.

Trish Monture Centre for Student Success

Located in the Arts Building, rooms 248 and 250 (the top of the Arts Ramp)

The Trish Monture Centre offers targeted advising supports for Indigenous students and for students registered in the University Transition Program.