Student Recruitment Ambassador ProgramJoin the College of Arts and Science Student Recruitment Ambassador Program!
Student Recruitment Ambassadors (SRA)
If you are a current undergraduate Arts and Science student who has a passion for learning, and an interest in:
- chatting with others about your experiences as an Arts and Science student,
- connecting with students from your hometown who might be interested in USask, and
- reaching out to students from all over the world who have an interest in travelling to Canada for their studies,
consider joining our team of Arts and Science SRAs!
We are looking for enthusiastic Arts and Science students in any year of undergraduate studies to connect with prospective students via social media, live sessions, and one-to-one chat.
By becoming a Student Recruitment Ambassador, you’ll attend bi-weekly training and professional development meetings that focus on:
- public speaking
- online communications
- teamwork and collaboration,
- A&S programs,
- student services, and
These experiences will prepare you for far more than a single year of ambassadorship. The SRA Program is Co-Curricular Record (CCR)-approved and will impress potential employers both on and off campus.
The SRA role is a volunteer position. By joining the team you will gain significant experience for your resume, connections with peers, staff and faculty, as well as Arts and Science swag!
Become a part of our newest student leadership opportunity by becoming an SRA today!
- your commitment to the SRA program will require approximately 2 hours per week, with some flexibility
- You will collaboratively create web content for prospective students including vlogs, blog posts, videos, and pictures that will help prospective students get a feel for what USask is all about from the student perspective
- You will connect with prospective students via Social Media and through Unibuddy, an online platform that allows ambassadors to chat with prospective students.Have a Look at our Chat with a Student page, to see profiles of current SRAs!
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2022-23 academic year
- Successful Applicants will be contacted by USask email and asked to meet virtually or in person for a group interview
- Applications will continue to be accepted throughout the academic year, however, biweekly training and professional development will begin in October 2022