Imagine Yourself Here
Wind Orchestra | Jazz Ensemble
Faculty Demo Performance #1
Insights into Applied Teaching, Classroom Lectures, Recitals & Chamber Music
Faculty Demo Performance #2
Our department is unique in Western Canada in that we offer over $100,000 of music specific scholarships each year to B.Mus. and M.Mus. students in our department. These scholarships are available to students over and above our other university-wide scholarship programs. The best way to be considered for our music-specific entrance scholarship program is maintaining strong academic grades in high school and playing a terrific entrance audition to get into our department. There is no formal application processes to be considered for these music-specific scholarships as we use the entrance auditions in general as our scholarship evaluation tool. That said in general we start awarding scholarships to those who audition early so the sooner you audition the better your chances are of receiving a music department-specific scholarship. If you have any questions about how our scholarship program works please feel free to give us a call anytime. We hope you're enjoying our self guided virtual open house.
University of Saskatchewan Music Education Society (USMES)
Thoughts & Reflections: A perspective from a 4th year B.Mus. Major’s Perspective
Thanks to everyone for assisting with the Virtual Open House! That was a lot of fun!
Questions: Reach out to our Auditions Coordinator Allison Fairbairn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome at any time to contact our faculty directly:
- Garry Gable (Music Theatre/voice) email@example.com
- Glen Gillis (sax/music education/Concert Band) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Lalonde (musicology) email@example.com
- Jennifer Lang (Greystone Singers/University Chorus/music education) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronique Mathieu (strings) email@example.com
- Greg Marion (theory) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean McNeill (Jazz Ensemble/brass/jazz) email@example.com
- Darrin Oehlerking (Wind Orchestra/music education) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathleen Solose (piano) email@example.com