Please visit my ORCID page for a list of publications.
- Gauthier, S. (March 2023). Miyo-wîcêhtowin and Duty to Consult. AISES in Canada National Gathering, Vancouver, BC, March 2-5, 2023.
- Bonny, S. and Gauthier, S. (March 2023). Co-curricular Programming as an asset for Indigenous STEM Student Success. AISES in Canada National Gathering, Vancouver, BC, March 2-5, 2023.
- Gauthier, S. (March 2020). Therapy Dog in an Engineering Classroom. ê-kitocik .caISES (Canadian Chapter of the American Indian Science and Engineering Society) 2020 Gathering, Saskatoon, SK, February 28, 2020 to March 1, 2020.
- Dell, C., Mills, C., Goodfellow, H., Williamson, L, and Gauthier, S. (May 2019) We Let the Dogs In! Enhancing the Student Learning Experience with a Therapy Dog in the Classroom. From Teaching to Research Publication: The Fundamentals of doing SoTL. University of Saskatchewan.
- Adam, A., Beltrano, W., Cameron, P., Cross, E., Engelhardt, E. Gauthier, S., Martin, M., and Samson, B, panelists. SHAD Speaker's Panel. Missing Numbers: The Gender Gap in Canada's Innovation Agenda. Canadian Science Policy Conference, Ottawa, ON, November 1, 2017 to November 3, 2017.
- Clarke, K., Roshani, B. & Gauthier, S. (September 2017). Ultrafiltration and Nanofiltration to Treat Surface Water at Buffalo Narrows, SK. 69th Annual WCW Conference and Exhibition, Saskatoon, SK, September 1, 2017 to September 1, 2017.
- Gauthier, S. (Nov. 2022) Reflections on Indigeneity and Public Policy. Indigenous Youth Policy School, Canadian Roots Exchange.
- Gauthier, S. (Jun. 2022) Duty to Consult. Presentation to Social Sciences and Humanities Nuclear Research Student Forum, University of Regina
- Gauthier, S. (Jun. 2022) Indigenous Knowledge, Water, Engineering Design; Presentation to Civil Engineering Technologies students and instructors; Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Hannin Creek Educational Facility
- Merasty, M. and Gauthier, S., panelists. Scientists in Conversation; Panel discussion during USask Indigenous Achievement Week; March 2022, University of Saskatchewan
- Gauthier, S. (Nov. 2021) Our Path to Reconciliation. Presentation to Saskatoon 52nd University Heights Cub Scouts
- Gauthier, S. (Jun. 2021). Walking in Two Worlds: My Journey through Engineering. Presentation to O’Kane Consultants Inc.
- Gauthier, S. (Mar. 2020) Shared Reflections on Yellow Quill First Nation: Spirit, Survival, Standoffs; GPS 989 The Practice of University Teaching (R. Bennetch), University of Saskatchewan
- Gauthier, S. (Nov. 2019). Indigenous Perspectives in Engineering Design. ENVE 201 Principles of Environmental Engineering (W. Chang), University of Saskatchewan
- Gauthier, S. (Oct. 2019). Truth, Reconciliation, Indigenization. GPS 898 Communication for Engineering Graduate Research (J. Wills), University of Saskatchewan
- Gauthier, S., Patel, T., Voss, B., and Wasacase, S., panelists. SHADs Transformative Impact. Ministerial Roundtable Presentation to Saskatchewan’s Minister of Education (July 2018), University of Saskatchewan
- S. Gauthier (May 2018). Mine Reclamation. International Minerals Innovation Institute Girls in the Classroom Event. Presentation to Greystone Heights School SAGE Classroom
- S. Gauthier (Feb. 2018). Entrepreneurship: Opportunities and Overcoming Obstacles. Presentation to Business Students. Saskatchewan Indigenous Institute of Technology.
Teaching & Supervision
- INTS 102 Essential Skills for Studying Science (Seminar)
- CE 295 Design Project
- GE 121 Engineering Design
- GE 348 Engineering Economics
Education & Training
- PhD (in Progress). Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy. University of Saskatchewan
- MEng Civil Engineering (2014) University of Saskatchewan. Modelling Instream Sediment Concentration from Forested Watersheds on the Canadian Boreal Plain Using the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT)
- BE Civil Engineering (2003) University of Saskatchewan.
- BSc Microbiology (1999) University of Saskatchewan.
Teaching and Research Workshops
- Institute for Engineering Education Research. Canadian Engineering Education Conference. 2019
- Building Relationships as a Decolonizing Research Practice within Indigenous Communities. University of Saskatchewan. May 2018
- Building Champions and Allies for Open and Indigenizing Pedagogies. University of Saskatchewan. May 2018.
- Transform Teaching. The Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. Fall 2017
- Instructional Skills Workshop. The Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. June 2017
- Course Design Institute. The Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Saskatchewan. Spring 2017