- Subatomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Particle Physics
- Experiments using the BLOWFISH neutron detector
- Photodisintegration in light nuclei to probe the fundament nucleon-nucleon interaction
- Nuclear compton scattering to study fundamental nucleon properties of nuclei and how they are modified in a nucleus
- Direct measurement of the Gerasimov-Drell-Hearn sum rule for the deuteron to test fundamental physical law
Please see research page.
Few-Body Physics Nuclear Physics Photonuclear Reactions Subatomic Physics neutron detector nuclei photo-nuclear reactions photo-pion photodisintegration subatomic physics
Experimental Subatomic Physics
For details see my research pages.
Education & Training
B.Sc. (Hons.), University of Melbourne, 1975
Ph.D., University of Melbourne, 1981
Thesis topic: "A Systematic Study of Photonuclear Reactions in the Nuclear 1f(7/2) Shell"
Awards & Honours
- USSU Teaching Excellence Award, awarded by University of Saskatchewan Students Union May 2008