- Disability, personhood, and social inclusion
- Relationships among long-term care residents, family caregivers, staff, and organizational leaders
- Family communication and care in long-term care settings
- Quality of life in long-term care
- Strengthening a palliative approach in long-term care
- Health and behavioural psychology, including applications in long-term care
For more details about Paulette's publications, please see https://stmcollege.ca/contacts/paulette-hunter.php#research_areas.
Health adult aging dementia development environment identity individual mental health personhood psychology resilience
For more details about Paulette's research, please see https://stmcollege.ca/contacts/paulette-hunter.php#research_areas.