- Representation theory of simple Lie algebras and symmetric groups.
- Nonassociative algebras: Lie, Jordan, alternative, Malcev, binary and n-ary structures.
- Algebraic operads: symmetric & non-symmetric, binary & n-ary, one or more operations.
- Computer algebra: algorithms for linear algebra over fields, domains, polynomial rings
- Commutative algebra: Grobner bases, radical ideals, systems of polynomial equations.
Algebraic operads Computer algebra Grobner bases Linear algebra Mathematics Nonassociative algebra Polynomial identities Representation theory