- Spatial, Temporal and Longitudinal Data Analysis
- Interactions in regression models.
- Errors-in-variables models.
- Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methodology
- Causal effect analysis motivated from epidemiological studies, spatial statistics problems motivated from remote sensing, and stochastic process modeling with application to genetics, biology, and epidemiology
Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methodology Statistics epidemiology errors-in-variable models genetics integration models missing data analysis remote sensing spatial statistics