- Plasma structures and flows in the E- and F-regions of the terrestrail ionosphere
- The physics of the excitation process of naturally occurring plasma wave instabilities which occur in the ionosphere
- Plasma processes in the E-region by probing them using coherent backscatter radars both at VHF and HF frequencies
- Developing and implementing a novel VHF radar system with unprecedented high spatial and temporal resolution for probing the very dynamical coherent radar backscatter associated with the E-region
- Trans-ionospheric studies of radio waves as they propagate through the terrestrial ionosphere
Atmospheric & Space Physics flow ionosphere plasma radar waves
Plasma structures and flows in the E- and F-regions of the terrestrail ionosphere.