- Parallel parenting orders in custody disputes
- Emerging adulthood in carded athletes, workers in the labour force and in post secondary education
- Eating behaviors and identity
- Adolescent intimacy
- Stress, coping and resiliency in children who are embroiled in custody disputes
- Mood and eating disorders in children and adolescents
- Friendships, romance and intimacy in adolescents
- Birmingham, Michael, MacLeod, R.J., & Farthing, G.R. (1990). A supported independent living program for youth. Hospital and Community Psychiatry, Vol. 41, No. 8, pp. 924-927.
Child and Adolescent Development Sports Psychology adolescent adulthood children eating disorders expert witness parenting sleep disorders stress
Clinical and community psychology; child and adolescent development; human relations and communication; adolescent and child depression; person perception; various Individual therapies for children and adolescents; stress, appraisal and coping research; sports psychology; expert witness; sleep disorders.