Bruneau, J, M Ghosh, D Luo, and Y Zhu, “Income and investment, not energy policy, are driving GHG emission Intensities”, Economic Systems Research, 2022
Foley, Kelly, Catherine Haeck and Christine Neill, (2022) Education during a pandemic: a focus on girls and young women. In Jennifer Robson and Lindsay Tedds (eds.), The Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadian Women and Girls. Ottawa: The Royal Society of Canada. 47-56
Klimina Anna (2022) Transforming Oligarchic Capitalism in Post-Soviet Space into Social-Democratic Capitalism: Words of Wisdom from Post-Keynesian Institutionalist Forerunners and Early Contributors. Journal of Economic Issues, LVI: 2: pp. pp. 618-625
Klimina Anna (2022) “Constructing an Economically Democratic Society in the Former Soviet Union: Post-Keynesian Institutionalist Insights in Historical Perspective” in A Modern Guide to Post-Keynesian Institutional Economics, edited by Charles Whalen, pp. 194 – 215 : Cheltenham: Edward Elgar
Khaketla M., T. Carr, N. Dubuka, B. Quinn, B. Reeder, K. Sarker, A. Addae*, A. Ali, G. Groot, N. Sari, J. Vanstone, C. Hartness, R. Zayed. 2022. Community and Public Health Responses to a COVID-19 Outbreak in North-west Saskatchewan: Challenges, Successes, and Lessons Learned. International Journal of Indigenous Health, 17(1): 73-86. https://doi.org/10.32799/ijih.v17i1.36703
Sari N., 2022. The effects of sports and physical activity centers on participation in physical activity: An empirical study using Canadian data. METU Studies in Development 49(1): 119-147
Song, Han, Yuanjie Xi and Jingang Zhao “Choice of Technology Progress Path in An Applied General Equilibrium Model”, China Economic Quarterly 22 (2022), 677-702.
Bruneau, J.; Ugochukwu, A.I., “Consumer Welfare of Country-of-Origin Labelling and Traceability Policies”. Agronomy 2021, 11(5), P- 916; https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy11050916
Feir, Donn, Foley, Kelly, and Maggie E.C. Jones, 2021. “The Distributional Impacts of Active Labor Market Programs for Indigenous Populations.” AEA Papers and Proceedings 111: 216-220..
- Foley, Kelly, and Fane Groes, 2021 “Admissions Constraints and the Decision to Delay University” Scandinavian Journal of Economics. 123(2); 478-507, 49 page on-line appendix.
Quiñones*, E. J., S. Liebenehm and R. Sharma (2021): Left Home High and Dry - Reduced Migration in Response to Repeated Droughts in Thailand and Vietnam. Population and Environment 42(4): 579-621.
- Abdolshah, F., Moshiri,S., and Worthington, A. (2021). Macroeconomic Shocks and Credit Risk Stress Testing the Iranian Banking Sector. Journal of Economic Studies, 48(2), 275-295 (https://doi.org/10.1108/JES-11-2019-0498).
- Azargohar, R., Dalai, A., Hassanpour, E.and Moshiri, S. (2021). Agri-pellets as alternative fuels for coal-fired power plants in Canada. International Journal of Energy Sector Management, Vol. 16 (1). December, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJESM-06-2021-0005.
Sari N., A. Addae, T. Carr, G. Groot, C. Hartness, J. Vanstone. 2021. A Guideline for Economic Evaluations in Health Services Research: An Application for the COVID-19 Outbreak in Northern Saskatchewan. Final Report to the Saskatchewan Health Authority (Project # 353196), Canada
- Anna Klimina (2020) "When the cultural argument goes too far: the need to limit particularism and rephrase civilizational alternatives:, in How Social Forces Impact the Economy, edited by Steven Pressman, pp. 118 - 134, New York: Routledeg
- Anna Klimina (2020) "Defining and Defending a Progressive Market Square: Bringing Institutionalist Development Discourse in Line with the Reality of Post-Soviet Transition Experiences", Journal of Economic Issues. LIV: 2: pp. 380 - 387
- Entezarkheir, M. and Moshiri, S. (2020). Innovation Spillover and Merger Decisions. Empirical Economics. Vol. 61(5), 2419-2448, November.
- Abdolshah, F., Moshiri, S., and Worthington, A. (2020), Macroeconomic Shocks and Credit risk Stress Testing the Iranian Banking Sector, Journal of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- Moshiri, S. (2020), Consumer Responses to Price and Non-Price Gasoline Price Policies, Energy Policy, V. 137, February, Article 111078.
- Moshiri, S., and Daneshmand, A. (2020), "How Effective is Government Spending on Environmental Protection in a Developing Country?" Journal of Economic Studies, February, https://doi.org/10.1108/JES-12-2018-0458.
- Moshiri, S., Morrovat, H., Fallahi, F., Oskooie, M.R., and Doustizadeh, M. (2020). The Effects of Electricity Market Reform on the Electricity Price and the Market Structure, An Agent-Based Modelling Approach. Journal of Economic Research, 24, 81, 1-42.
- Fenig G., Mileva M., Petersen L. (2018). Deflating asset price bubbles with leverage constraints and monetary policy, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 155: 1-27.
- Foley, Kelly, 2019. “The Gender Gap in University Enrollment: Do parents play a role beyond investing in skills?” Canadian Journal of Economics 52(2): 441-489.
- Anna Klimina (2019) “Opening up Possibilities: Limiting Particularism and Welcoming Convergence on Socially Progressive Goals”, Journal of Economic Issues, 53 (2): 448 -455
- Anna Klimina (2019) “Contextualizing women’s economic thought in late Imperial Russia and in the early years of Revolution: 1870-1920” In The Routledge Handbook of the History of Women’s Economic Thought, edited by Kirsten Madden and Robert Dimand, pp. 113 - 128, New York: Routledge
- Anna Klimina (2019) “Placing Women’s Economics within Soviet Economic Discourse: 1920s – 1991” In The Routledge Handbook of the History of Women’s Economic Thought, edited by Kirsten Madden and Robert Dimand, pp. 325 - 340, New York: Routledge
- Weyori, A., S. Liebenehm, and H. Waibel (2019): Returns to Livstock Disease Control - A Panel Data Analysis in Togo. European Review of Agricultural Economics 47(2): 654 - 683.
- Pollak, Andreas (2019). Employment Insurance: Interregional Redistribution versus Pretection against Changing Labour Market Conditions, Canadian Public Policy, September 2019.
- Yao, Y., R. Nakamura, N. Sari. 2019. The educational gap in tar and nicotine content in purchases of cigarettes: An observational study using large-scale representative survey data from Japan. Preventive Medicine 129 (December): 1-6. doi.10.1016/j.ypmed.2019.105828 (online appendix: 10 pages).
- Sari, N., 2019. Risk Adjustment: Applications in Healthcare Markets. In: D. Gu. & M.E. Dupre (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Gerontology and Population Aging, Cham: Springer. Doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69892-2.
- Anna Klimina (2018) "An Unfortunate Alignment of Heterodoxy, Nationalism, and Authoritarianism in Putin’s Russia," Journal of Economic Issues, 52:2, 517-526
- Entezarkheir, M. and Moshiri, S. (2018) "Is innovation a factor in merger decisions? Evidence from a panel of US firms" Empirical Economics, DOI 10.1007/s00181-018-1515-7
- Moshiri, Saeed (2018) Trade and Labour Migration Effects on Oil-Macroeconomy Relationship, Energy Forum, International Association for Energy Economics, 3rd quarter.
- Moshiri, Saeed and Bakhshi Moghaddam (2018),The Effects of Oil Price Shocks in a Federation, the Case of Interregional Trade and Labour Migration, Energy Economics, forthcoming.
- Sari, N., B. Acan-Osman. 2018. The effect of body weight on employment among Canadian women: Evidence from Canadina data. Canadian Journal of Public Health 109(5-6): 873-881. doi.10.17269/s41997-018-0097-7
- Rotter, T., C. Plishka, A. Lawal, E.L. Harrison, N. Sari, D. Goodridge, R. Flynn, J. Chan, M. Fiander, B. Poksinska, K. Willoughby, L. Kinsman. 2018. What is Lean Managment in Health Care? Development of an Operational Definition for a Chochran Systematic Review. Evaluation & the Health Professions. 1-25. doi.10.1177/0163278718756992.
- Holt, T., N. Sari, G. Hansen, M. Prodanuk, M. Bradshaw, V. McKinney, R. Johnson, I. Mendez. 2018. Temote presence robotic technology reduces need for pediatric inter facility transportation from an isolated norther community. Telemedicine and e-Health 24(11): 1-7. doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2017.0211.
- Jingang Zhao (2018): “A Reexamination of the Coase Theorem”, Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design (forthcoming);
- Jingang Zhao (2018): "Three Little-known and yet still Significant Contributions of Lloyd Shapley", Games and Economic Behavior 108, 592–599;
- Jingang Zhao (2018): “TU Oligopoly Games and Industrial Cooperation”, chapter 14 in Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization (p. 392–422), Corchón and Marini (ed.). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
Albert I. Ugochukwu, Jill E. Hobbs, and Joel F. Bruneau, “Determinants of Wineries’ Decisions to Seek VQA Certification in the Canadian Wine Industry” Journal of Wine Economics, Volume 12, Number 1, 2017, Pages 16–36 doi:10.1017/jwe.2016.28
- E. C. Howe: SUNTEP: An Investment in Saskatchewan’s Prosperity. Saskatoon: Gabriel Dumont Institute, 2017. ISBN: 978-1-926795-87-4.
- Chakraborty A., E. Calford, G. Fenig, Y. Halevy (2017) “External and Internal Consistency of Choices Made in Convex Time Budgets,” Experimental Economics, 20(3): 687-706.
- Fenig, G. and L. Petersen (2017) “Distributing Scarce Jobs and Output: Experimental Evidence on the Dynamic Effects of Rationing,” Experimental Economics, 20(3): 707-735.
- Moshiri, S., K. Aliyev (2017), “Rebound Effects in Passenger Car Transportation in Canada,” Ecological Economics, Volume 131, January 2017, Pages 330-341.
- Klimina, Anna (2017), “Rethinking the Role of the State “In The Routledge Handbook of Heterodox Economics: Theorizing, Analyzing, and Transforming Capitalism, edited by Tae-Hee Jo, Lynne Chester, and Carlo D'Ippoliti, New York: Routledge, pp. 458-470.
- Klimina, Anna (2017), “The Lost Promise of Democratic Socialism in Russia”, Journal of Economic Issues, 51:2, 458-466.
- Sari, N., T. Rotter, D. Goodridge, L. Harrison, L. Kinsman. 2017. An economic analysis of a system wide Lean approach: cost estimations for the implementation of Lean in the Saskatchewan healthcare system for 2012-2014. BMC Health Services Research 17(1): Article 523, 10 pages (online appendix: 8 pages). doi.10.1186/s12913-017-2477-8.
- Fisher, K., B.A. Reeder, E.L. Harrison, B.G. Bruner, N.L. Ashworth, P. Pahwa, N. Sari, M.S. Sheppard, C.A. Shields, K.E. Chad. 2017. Comparing Class-based and Home-based Excerise for Older Adults with Chronic Health Condistions: 12-month follow-up of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity. 1-44. doi.org/10.1123/japa.2016-0285
- Sari, N., N. Muhajarine, A. Froehlich Chow. 2017. The Saskatchewan/New Brunswick Healthy Start-Départ Santé intervention: implementation cost estimates of a physical activity and healthy eating intervention in early learning centers. BMC Health Services Research 17(1): Article 57, 14 pages (online appendix: 3 pages). doi.10.1186/s12913-017-1978-9.
- Albert I. Ugochukwu, Jill E. Hobbs and Joel F. Bruneau, 2016, “Determinants of Wineries’ Decisions to Seek Vqa Certification in the Canadian Wine Industry ”The Journal of Wine Economics, forthcoming
- Chaban, M., and G. Voss (2016)"Is Canada an optimal currency area? An inflation targeting perspective." Canadian Journal of Economics, 49, 738-771
- Chartrand, Harry, Funding the Fine Arts: International Political Economic Trends 1985, 2001 & 2016, May 2016 (publication in Spanish: Córima, Revista de Investigación en Gestión Cultural - Universidad de Guadalajara. http://www.compilerpress.ca/Cultural%20Economics/Works/Funding%20the%20Fine%20Arts%202016.pdf
- Klimina, Anna, (2016) The Role of Culture, Historicity, and Human Agency in the Evolution of the State: A Case Against Cultural Fatalism, Journal of Economic Issues, 50:2, 557-565
- Moshiri, Saeed. (2016), “ICT and Spillover Effects on Productivity,” Journal of Economic Innovation and New Technology,25, 8.
- Sari N., Time inconsistent preferences in intertemporal choices for physical activity & weight loss: Evidence from Canadian health surveys. In M. Altman (Eds) Handbook of Behavioral Economics and Smart Decision-Making: Rational Decision-Making within the Bounds of Reason, Northampton: Edward Elgar (in press)
- Bath B., S. Lovo Grona, S. Milosavljevic, N. Sari, B. Imeah, M. O’Connell. 2016. Advancing Interprofessional Primary Health Care Services in Rural Settings for People with Chronic Low Back Disorders: Protocol of a Community-Based Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR Research Protocols. doi:10.2196/resprot.5914
- Shao, E. and Fund, B.S.C. 2016. Counterfeit Quality and Verification in a Monetary Exchange. Economic Modelling (52): 13-25.
- Foley, Kelly and David Green. 2015. “Why More Education Will Not Solve Rising Inequality (and May Make It Worse).” in eds. David A. Green, W. Craig Riddell and France St-Hilaire, Income Inequality: The Canadian Story Ottawa: Institute for Research on Public Policy. pages 347-399.
- Foley, Kelly. 2015. Do Activation Programs Work? A Review of Canadian Evidence. In Daniel Béland and Pierre-Marc Daigneault (eds.), Welfare Reform in Canada, Toronto, University of Toronto
- Anna Klimina (2015) The Role of Economic Class in Understanding Social Provisioning Processes in the Post-Soviet Transition: The Case of Ukraine Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLIX, No.2, pp. 541-550
- Moshiri, Saeed, and Stefan Lechtenbohmer (2015). Sustainable Energy Strategy for Iran, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment, and Energy, Wuppertal, Germany.
- Moshiri, Saeed. (2015), “Asymmetric Effects of Oil Price Shocks in Oil-Exporting Countries; The Role of Institutions,” The OPEC Energy Review, 39, 2, 222-246.
- Moshiri, Saeed (2015), “The Effects of Energy Price Reform on Households Consumption in Iran,” Energy Policy, 79, 177-188.
- Moshiri, S., N. Duah (2015), “Changes in Energy Intensity in Canada,” The Energy Journal, 37 (4), 315-342.
- Sari, N., and M. Osman. 2015. The effects of patient education programs on medication use among asthma and COPD patients: a propensity score matching with a difference-in-difference regression approach. BMC Health Services Research 15(1): Article 332, 9 pages (online appendix: 28 pages).
- Lechner M., and N. Sari. 2015. Labor market effects of sports and exercise: Evidence from Canadian panel data. Labor Economics 35: 1-15 (online appendix: 14 pages)
- Fisher K., E. Harrison, B. Reeder, N. Sari and KE. Chad. 2015. Is self-reported physical activity participation associated with lower health services utilization among older adults? Cross-sectional evidence from the Canadian Community Health Survey. Journal of Aging Research 501. Article ID 425354, 14 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/425354
- Joel F. Bruneau and Steven Renzetti (accepted). "A panel study of water recirculation in manufacturing plants", Canadian Water Resources Journal, Special Issue on Water Economics and Policy in Canada.
- Kelly Foley, David A. Green, and Giovanni Gallipoli (2014) "Ability, Parental Valuation of Education and the High School Dropout Decision" Journal of Human Resources, 49(4): 906-944.
- E. C. Howe: Bridging the Aboriginal Education Gap in Alberta: The Provincial Benefit Exceeds a Quarter of a Trillion Dollars. Edmonton: Rupertsland Institute, 2014. ISBN: 978-1-55195-330-4.
- Anna Klimina (2014) Review of the book [“The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy”, edited by Michael Alexeev and Shlomo Weber, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013, xiv + 849 pp] Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLVIII, No.4, pp. 1153-1155
- Anna Klimina (2014) “Finding a positive vision for state capitalism” Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLVIII, No.2, pp. 421-429.
- Moshiri, S., H. Taie, and H. Pashazadeh (2014), "Determinants of Labour Force Participation in Iran,"Economic Research (Pajouhesh-ha-e Eghteshadi), forthcoming.
- Andreas Pollak (2014): "Rising R&D Intensity and Economic Growth", Economic Inquiry, Volume 52, Issue 4, October 2014, 1427-1445.
- Sari, N. (Eds) 2014. Smoking Restrictions, Risk Perceptions and Its Health and Environmental Impacts.Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers, (in press)
- Altinanahtar, A., N. Sari. 2014. “Anti-smoking Policies and their Effects on Smoking Prevalence and Behavior: Lessons from OECD Countries”, In: N. Sari (Eds) Smoking Restrictions, Risk Perceptions and Its Health and Environmental Impacts, Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers, (in press)
- Kinsman, L., T. Rotter, K. Stevenson, B. Bath, D. Goodridge, L. Harrison, R. Dobson, N. Sari, C. Jeffery, C. Bourassa, G. Westhorp. “The largest Lean transformation in the world: the implementation and evaluation of Lean in Saskatchewan” Health Care Quarterly (in press)
- Sari, N., 2014. “Contingent Valuation”, In: M. Altman (Eds) Real World Decision Making: An Encyclopedia of Behavioral Economics, Santa Barbara: Praeger (ABC-CLIO) Publisher (in press)
- Sari, N., 2014. “Sports, exercise and length of stay in hospitals: Is there a differential effect for chronically ill people?” Contemporary Economic Policy 32(2):247-260.
- Joel Bruneau, Diane Dupont, and Steven Renzetti . “Economic Instruments, Innovation, and Efficient Water Use” Canadian Public Policy, Volume 39, Supplement/numéro spécial, August/août 2013, pp. S11-S22
- Anna Klimina (2013) “Placing the analysis of contemporary state capitalism within evolutionary discourse”Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLVII, No.2, pp. 545-553
- Moshiri, Saeed (2013), Energy Price Reform and Energy Efficiency in Iran, Energy Forum, International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), spring.
- Moshiri, Saeed (2013), "The Effects of Energy Price Reform on Households Consumption in Iran," SSRN-USAEE Working Paper No. 13-142, Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2333999 orhttp://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2333999.
- Andreas Pollak (2013): "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation, and Unemployment Insurance Policy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, Volume 28, Issue 5, August 2013, 840-863.
- Sari, N., 2013. “On anti-smoking regulations and tobacco consumption” Journal of Socio-Economics43:60-67
- Foley, Kelly (2012) “Can neighbourhoods change the decisions of youth on the margins of university participation?” Canadian Journal of Economics, 45(1), 167-188.
- Klimina, Anna (2012) “The Significance of the Evolutionary-Institutionalist (Social Power) Approach to the Construction of the Market: The Case of Historically Backward Transition” Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLVI, No.2, pp. 383-392.
- Moshiri, S., F. Atabi, M. H. Panjeshahi, and S. Lechtenbohmer (2012), “Long Run Demand for Energy in Iran; A Scenario Analysis”, International Journal of Energy Sector Management, 6, 1. 120-144.
- Abdella, Abdou, and Saeed Moshiri (2012), Economic and Social Profile of Emerging Economies, in “Private Equity in Emerging Markets: The New Frontiers of International Finance”, edited by Darek Klonowski, Palgrave McMillan.
- Moshiri, S., Sh. Bagheri, and H. Mousavi-Nik (2012), "An Estimation of Fiscal Policy Dominance in Iran Using a DSGE Model," Journal of Economic Growth and Development, 2, 5, 69-70, winter.
- Andreas Pollak (2012): "Growth and Convergence when Technology and Human Capital are Complements," Economic Inquiry, Volume 51, Issue 1, January 2013, 31-45.
- Andreas Pollak (2012): "Efficient Unemployment Insurance and the Cost of Borrowing," Economics Letters, Volume 116, Issue 2, August 2012, 136-138.
- Altinanahtar, A., N. Sari. 2012. Determinants of Suicidal Ideation and Behavior, Economic Theories of Suicidal Behavior and the Economics of Prevention. In: J.E. Lavigne (Eds) Frontiers in Suicide Risk: Research, Treatment and Prevention, Hauppauge NY: Nova Science Publishers (forthcoming)
- Jingang Zhao (2012): “An Open Problem on Inverse Matrices from Industrial Organization, and a Partial Solution”. Linear Algebra and its Applications 437, 294–306.
- Maxym Chaban (2011): “Home bias, distribution services and determinants of real exchange rates,”
- Journal of Macroeconomics 33, 793–806.
- Hutian Ge, Cristina Echevarria, James Nolan and Richard Grey (2011). "Impact of U.S. cotton subsidies: a CGEM (computable general equilibrium model).” ICSSS (International Conference on Social Sciences and Society) Papers and Proceedings
- Howe, Eric (2011), Mishchet aen kishkayhtamikihk nawut ki wiichiihtonaan: Bridging the Aboriginal Education Gap in Saskatchewan. Saskatoon: Gabriel Dumont Institute. ISBN: 978-1-926795-06-5
- Klimina, Anna (2011) “The Futility of the Neoliberal Policy of Deliberate Market Construction and the Promise of an Institutionalist Alternative: The Case of Russia’s Authoritarian Transition” Journal of Economic Issues Vol. XLV, No.2, pp.411-420
- Klimina, Anna (2011) “Ideas of Constructed Market in Late Imperial Russia: Constructivist Liberalism of Peter Struve (1870 – 1944)”, Economics Bulletin, Vol. 31 no.3 pp. 2041-2052
- Moshiri, Saeed, and Wayne Simpson (2011), “Information Technology and the Changing Workplace in Canada; Firm Level Evidence,” Industry and Corporate Change, 20, 6, 1601-1636.
- Moshiri, Saeed and Farhad Maleki (2011), Testing for Efficiency Wage in Iran, Iranian Economic Review, 15, 28, 53-71.
- Sari, N., 2011. Exercise, physical activity and healthcare utilization: A review of literature for older adults.Maturitas 70(3): 285-289.
- Sari, N., 2011. Does physical exercise affect demand for hospital services? Evidence from Canadian panel data. In: PR. Guerrero, S. Kesenne, and BR. Humphreys (Eds) The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness: The Promotion of Well-being through Sporting Activities, Northampton: Edward Elgar, pp. 81-100.
- Joel F. Bruneau, Steven Renzetti, and Michel Villeneuve (2010): “Self-selection bias and manufacturing firms’ demand for water recirculation”, Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics (forthcoming).
- Joel Bruneau and Steven Renzetti (2010), “Water Use Intensity and the Composition of Production in Canada”, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 136(1): 72-79.
- Maxym Chaban (2010): “Cointegration Analysis with Structural Breaks and Deterministic Trends: An Application to the Canadian Dollar,” Applied Economics 42, 3023-3037.
- Anna Klimina (2010): On the Risks of Introducing Liberal Plan in a Traditionally Autocratic Society: the Case of Russia”, Journal of Economic IssuesVol. XLIV, No.2, pp.513-521 (2010).
- Anna Klimina (2010): Book review of: Vincent Barnett and Joachim Zweynert, editors, “Economics in Russia: Studies in Intellectual History”. Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-7546-6149-8, Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Volume 32, No. 1 (March 2010): pp.139-142.
- Moshiri, Saeed, and Abdella Abdou (2010): Privatization, Regulation, and Economic Growth in Developing Countries, the International Journal Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Vol. 5, issue 3, PP 70-106.
- Moshiri, Saeed, and Somaie Nikpour (2010): International ICT Spillover, in "ICTs and Sustainable Solutions for the Digital Divide: Theory and Perspectives," edited b J. Steyn and G. Johanson, Information Science Reference, U.S.
- Moshiri, S., K. Pakizeh, M. Dabirian, and A. Jafari (2010): "Stock Returns and Inflation: A Wavelet Analysis in Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE)," Quarterly Iranian Economic Research, Vol. 43, issue 2, summer.
- Sari, N. 2010. A short walk a day shortens the hospital stay: Physical activity and the demand for hospital services for older adults. Canadian Journal of Public Health 101(5): 385-389
- Zhao, Jingang (2010): Why Are Firms Sometimes Unwilling to Reduce Costs? (with H. Wang), Journal of Economics 101 , 103-24.
- Joel F. Bruneau, Darrell R. Corkal, Brenda Toth, Elise Pietroniro, and Garth Van der Kamp (2009), “Human Activities and Water Use in the South Saskatchewan River Basin,” Prairie Forum 34(1) :129-152.
- Joel F. Bruneau and Cristina Echevarria (2009): “Too poor to be green?” Journal of International Cooperation Studies, 16:1-22.
- Joel Bruneau and Steven Renzetti (2009): “Greenhouse Gas Intensity in Canada: A Look at Historical Trends,” Canadian Public Policy 35(1):1-22.
- Joel F. Bruneau and Andrew Schmitz (2009): “Identifying and Applying a Comparative Advantage Framework in Canadian Supply-Managed Agriculture: Response,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 57, 165-168.
- Maxym Chaban (2009): “Commodity Currencies and Equity Flows,” Journal of International Money and Finance 28, 836-852.
- Antonia Díaz and Cristina Echevarria (2009). “Why a fixed workweek?” The Journal of Socioeconomics39: 790-798.
- Anna Klimina (2009): Toward an Evolutionary-Institutionalist Concept of State Capture: The Relevance of Kaleckian Analysis of Non-Equilibrium Dynamics Journal of Economic Issues Vol. XLIII, No.2, pp. 371-380
- Abdou, A., S. Moshiri (2009): "Privatization and Capital Formation in Developing Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Nov. 2009.
- Nazmi Sari (2009): “Physical Inactivity and its Impact on Healthcare Utilization,” Health Economics 18(8), 885-901.
- Zhao, JIngang (2009): Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for the Optimal Number of Firms, Journal of Economics 98, 235–46.
- Jingang Zhao (2009): "Estimating Costs by Merger Preconditions", Theory and Decision, 66, 373-399.
- Jingang Zhao (2009): "On the Efficiency of Indirect Taxes in Differentiated Oligopolies with Asymmetric Costs" (with H. Wang), Journal of Economics 96, 223-239.
- Harry Chartrand: “Compleat Multilateral Intellectual Property Rights Series Agreements, Conventions & Treaties 1883 – 2008.” The three volumes include: 1. “The Compleat Multilateral Copyright & Related Agreements, Conventions, Covenants & Treaties 1886-2007”, March 2007, ISBN 978-0-9689523-5-1; 2. “The Compleat Multilateral Patent & Related Agreements, Conventions & Treaties 1883-2008”, July 2008, ISBN 978-0-9689523-7-5; and, 3. “The Compleat Multilateral Trademark & Industrial Design Agreements, Conventions & Treaties 1883-2008”, August 2008, ISBN 978-0-9689523-6-8.
- Cristina Echevarria (2008): “International Trade and the Sectoral Composition of Production,” Review of Economic Dynamics 11, 192-206
- Michael Katz, Joel F. Bruneau and Andrew Schmitz (2008): “Identifying and Applying a Comparative Advantage Framework in Canadian Supply-Managed Agriculture,” Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 56, 129-143.
- Anna Klimina (2008): On Misuse of the term “Institutionalist” in the analysis of Russian academic economics of the late 19th and early 20th centuries: the case of Michail Tugan-Baranovsky (1865-1919) Economic Bulletin, Vol.2, No. 2, pp. 1-9
- Anna Klimina (2008): "Veblenian Concept of Habit and Its Relevance to the Analysis of Captured Transition", Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. XLII, No.2, pp. 545-552.
- Sepehri, A, S. Moshiri, S. Sarma, and W. Simpson (2008), Taking Account of Context, How Important Are Household Characteristics in Explaining Individual Health Seeking Behaviour? The Case of Vietnam, Health Policy and Planning, 1-11, September
- Moshiri, Saeed and Forough Seifi (2008), Nonlinear Dynamics in Exchange Rate, Iranian Economic Review, 21
- Sepehri, A, S. Sarmas, W. Simpson, and S. Moshiri (2008), How important are individual, household and commune characteristics in explaining inequities in utilization of maternal health services? The case of Vietnam, Social Science and Medicine, 67, 1009-1017
- Andreas Pollak (2008): “Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Variable Skill Levels,” Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, 164, 696–726.
- Sari N, De Castro S, Newman F, Mills G. (2008): "Should we invest in suicide prevention programs?" Journal of Socio-Economics 37(1): 262-275.
- Johnson S, Abonyi S, Jeffery B, Hackett P, Hampton M, McIntosh T, Martz D, Muhajarine N, Petrucka P,Sari N. (2008): "Recommendations for action on the social determinants of health: a Canadian perspective." Lancet 372: 1690-1693.
- Sari N. (2008): "Competition and market concentration". Advances in Health Economics and Health Services Research (Vol. 18: pp. 139-156), Amsterdam: Elsevier Publisher.
- Morris Altman (2007): “Economic Growth, ‘Globalisation’ and Labour Power,” Global Business and Economics Review 9: 297-318.
- Morris Altman (2007): The Economics of High Wage Competitive Labor Markets. M.E. Sharpe Publishers, Armonk, New York.
- Morris Altman (2007): “Effort Discretion and Economic Agency and Behavioral Economics: Transforming Economic Theory and Public Policy,” in Roger Frantz, ed., Renaissance in Behavioural Economics Harvey Leibenstein's Impact of Contemporary Economic Analysis. New York: Routledge: 105-145.
- Joel F. Bruneau and Steven Renzetti (2007): “Micro-economic analysis of the factors influencing water recirculation decisions by Canadian manufacturing firms”, Report to Environment Canada.
- Lawrence Martz, Joel Bruneau and Terry Rolfe (2007): Climate Change and Water Resources in the South Saskatchewan River Basin,
- Lawrence Martz, Joel Bruneau and Terry Rolfe “Chapter 4: Methodology”, pp. 23-30.
- Joel Bruneau “Chapter 9, Economic Value of Water in the South Saskatchewan River Basin”, pp. 111-192.
- Joel Bruneau and Terry Rolfe, “Chapter 10 The Rationale for a Scenario-Driven Approach within a Socio-Economic Framework”, pp. 193-206.
- Joel Bruneau and Brenda Toth “Chapter 11 Dove-Tailed Physical and Socioeconomic Results in the SSRB”, pp., 207-236.
- Joel Bruneau and Brenda Toth “Chapter 12 Impact of Economic Development on Water Resources in the SSRB under Climate Change: A Tale of Three Cities”, pp. 237-244.
- Lawrence Martz, Joel Bruneau and Terry Rolfe, “Chapter 13 Conclusions and Recommendations”, pp. 245 -254.
- Natalya Dygalo (2007): “On Unemployment Duration and Narrowing Job Opportunities at Older Ages,” Economics Bulletin, Volume 10, Issue 21.
- Rokon Bhuiyan and Robert F. Lucas (2007): “Real and Nominal Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks,” Canadian Journal of Economics, Volume 40, No. 2, pp. 679-702.
- Moshiri, Saeed, A. Shahmoradi (2007), Estimation of Demand for Natural Gas and Electricity in Iran: A Micro Approach, Journal of Economic Research (Tahghighat'e Eghtesadi), Vol 72
- Moshiri, Saeed, H. Morovat (2007), Forecasting TEPIX using non linear models, Business Research, 41
- Moshiri, Saeed, and E. Jahangard (2007), The Information and Communication Technology impact on the Manufacturing Industries, A Multilevel Analysis, Iranian Economic Review, 12, 18, winter.
- Andreas Pollak (2007): “Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Heterogeneous Agents,” European Economic Review, Volume 51, Issue 8, 2029-2053.
- Nazmi Sari (2007): “Reflections of DRG based Reimbursement Systems on Health Care Reforms (in Turkish),” in C.C. Aktan and U. Saran (Eds ) Saglik Ekonomisi ve Saglik Yönetimi (Health Economics and Health Management), Ankara: Saglikta Umut Vakfi Yaynlari (New Hope in Health Foundation Press), pp. 361-379.
- Nazmi Sari (2007): “A Discussion on Alternative Reimbursement Schemes and Health care Utilization in Turkey (in Turish),” Iktisat, Isletme ve Finans (Journal of Economy, Business and Finance), April 2007: 5-17.
- X. Henry Wang and Jingang Zhao (2007): “Welfare reductions from small cost reductions in differentiated oligopoly,” International Journal of Industrial Organization, vol. 25(1), pp. 173-185.
- Morris Altman (2006): Labour Market Theory and Policy for the New Millenium: The Economics of High Wage Competitive Labor Markets. M.E. Sharpe Publishers, Armonk, New York.
- Morris Altman and Lonnie Goldman (2006): “The Economics of Flexible Work Scheduling: Theoretical Advances and Contemporary Paradoxes,” Beth Rubin, ed., Research in the Sociology of Work; Workplace Temporalities, Vol. 17, 40 pp.
- Morris Altman (2006): “Involuntary Unemployment, Macroeconomic Policy, and a Behavioral Model of the Firm: Why High Real Wages Need Not Cause High Unemployment,” Research in Economics, Vol. 60, 97-111.
- Maxym Chaban, (2006) “Real variables and the real exchange rate: The importance of traded goods in the transmission mechanism.” Economics Bulletin, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 1-7.
- Eric C. Howe (2006): "Saskatchewan with an Aboriginal Majority: Education and Entrepreneurship," Public Policy Paper #44, Saskatchewan Institute of Public Policy, September 2006, ISBN 0-7731-0582-4.
- Moshiri, Saeed, and F. Foroutan (2006), Forecasting Nonlinear Crude Oil Futures Prices, the Energy Journal, Vol. 27, No. 4, 83-98
- Moshiri, Saeed, and M. Rezvan (2006), The IT Impact on Productivity of Airline Industry, Quarterly Iranian Economic Research, Vol. 26, No. 1, spring
- S. Heubeck, D. Smythe, and Jingang Zhao (2006): “A Note on the Welfare Effects of Horizontal Mergers in Asymmetric Linear Oligopolies,” Annals of Economics and Finance 1, pp. 29-47.
- D. Smythe and Jingang Zhao (2006): “The Complete Welfare Effects of Cost Reductions in a Cournot Oligopoly,” Journal of Economics 87, pp. 181-193.
- Morris Altman, ed., (2005): Handbook of Contemporary Behavioral Economics: Foundations and Developments, M.E. Sharpe Publishers, Armonk, New York.
- Morris Altman (2005): “Workers Cooperatives as an Alternative Competitive Organizational Form,” Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms.
- Morris Altman (2005): “Reconciling Altruistic, Moralistic, and Ethical Behavior with the Rational Economic Agent and Competitive Markets,” Journal of Economic Psychology, Vol. 26: 732-757
- Morris Altman (2005): “Behavioral Economics, Rational Inefficiencies, Fuzzy Sets, and Public Policy,” Journal of Economic Issues 34 (3), pp.1-24.
- Joel F. Bruneau (2005): “Inefficient Environmental Instruments and the Gains From Trade,” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 49, 536-546.
- Peter C. Dooley (2005): The Labour Theory of Value. London: Routledge.
- Mobinul Huq and J. DeSalvo (2005): “Mode Choice, Commuting Cost, and Urban Household Behaviour,” Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 45, No. 3, 2005, pp. 493-517.
- Alberto Alonso, Cristina Echevarria and Kien Tran (2004). "Long-Run Economic Performance and the Labour Market." Southern Economic Journal 79 (4): 905-919.
- Gholami, R. and Sang-Yong T. L., S. Moshiri (2004), ICT and Productivity of the Manufacturing Industries in Iran, Electronic Journal of Information systems in Developing Countries, Vol. 19, 4, 1-19
- Sepehri, A. and S. Moshiri (2004), Inflation-Growth Profiles across Countries: Evidence from Developing and Developed Countries, International Review of Applied Economics, Vol. 18, No. 2, April, 191-207
- Moshiri, S., and L. Brown (2004), Unemployment Variation over the Business Cycles: A Comparison of Forecasting Models, Journal of Forecasting, 23, 497-511