DegreeWorks is a degree audit service for students and advisors available through PAWS. The degree audit is a listing of classes completed and classes required for a student’s current program and calendar year and will display the following:
- Student and program information;
- Courses and requirements outstanding and fulfilled;
- Approximate progress in program based on requirements fulfilled;
- Credit Units required and obtained;
- Student marks;
- Course exceptions;
- Course equivalents;
- Advisor notes;
- Insufficient and repeated classes.
- Extra Courses
DegreeWorks will provide students and advisors the following planning features and functions:
- A ‘What-if’ feature to allow students and advisors to see how classes taken would fit into another program;
- A ‘Look Ahead’ feature to allow students and advisors to see which requirements may be satisfied by taking particular courses;
- A Planner feature to allow students and advisors to plan a course of study for a term, for a year or for a complete program;
To access DegreeWorks:
- Log into PAWS with your NSID and password;
- Click the Academics tab;
- Locate the My Academic Profile channel;
- Click the DegreeWorks button or link.
Click the Help Tab on the menu bar from any page within the program to access context-sensitive online help for DegreeWorks. A new window will open that will display help related to the page that was open when Help was clicked.
College and Department Advising Offices
Program-related support may be obtained from the advising office in your college or department. Please contact your college or department advising office with any questions related to:
- Course requirement issues;
- Program requirement issues;
- Degree requirement issues;
- Student information errors and omissions;
- Course-related errors and omissions;
A list of advisers by college is available here.
ITS Help Desk
Technical support may be obtained from the ITS Help Desk for non-program issues. Please contact the Help Desk for support related to the following:
- NSID and username issues;
- Networking issues;
- Browser-related issues;
- PAWS connections issues;
- PAWS tabs issues;
- PAWS channels issues
- PAWS link issues to DegreeWorks
Click here for ITS Help Desk contact information.
College or Department Support Desk
Limited DegreeWorks support may be obtained from dedicated college-specific IT support units. If you belong to one of these colleges, you may be able seek from them.
Click here for a list of college-specific help desks.