- Ecology and evolution of ixodid ticks
- Bacteria (pathogens & endosymbionts) of ixodid ticks
- Population genetics of parasitic arthropods adn helminths
- Evolution and systematics of bursate nematodes (order Strongylida)
- Development of molecular markers for the identification of parasites
Aquatic Biogeochemistry & Ecology - Baulch Lab http://homepage.usask.ca/~hmb925/
- Nutrient cycling within agricultural beneficial management practices
- Understanding and preducting algal blooms in Buffalo Pound Lake
- Winter limnology: Predicting the consequences of declining periods of ice cover within lakes.
Winter limnology: Predicting the consequences of declining periods of ice cover within lakes.
Fungi of Saskatchewan - Dr. Susan Kaminskyj
PAST PROJECTS OF INTEREST
by Gustaf Samelius and Ray Alisauskas
by Gustaf Samelius, Ray Alisauskas and Serge Lariviere
Entomological Society of Saskatchewan (ESS)
Entomology refers to the study of insects; people who are interested in insects are called entomologists.