Ages 12-17 Art Classes
Our youth classes are for children aged 12-17. We also offer classes for adults (16+) and children aged 9-11. In line with the University of Saskatchewan's guidelines to protect our community, our classes will all be offered online.
- Classes are delivered live/synchronously through short lectures, demonstrations, time to work on projects, instructor feedback, and class sharing.
- Classes are not recorded.
- Enrolment is limited to 8 students to keep class sizes small.
- You will receive the online meeting information the day before the start of class.
- We take registrations up to the second class if the class is not full.
Summer 2021 Classes
|Mondays||1-4pm||Visual Arts Intensive||Robin Adair|
|Tuesdays||1-4pm||Exploring Sculpture (youth and adults)||Adrian Golban|
|Tuesdays||1-4pm||Looking Local (youth and adults)||Athanasia Perdikaris|
|Tuesdays||1-4pm||Comics, Graphic Novels and Manga FULL||Robin Adair|
|Wednesdays||1-4pm||Comics, Graphic Novels and Manga||Robin Adair|
|Thursdays||1-4pm||Art Journaling and Mixed Media||Robin Adair|
|Fridays||1-4pm||Drawing I||Athanasia Perdikaris|
- If you had registered for a class but are unable to attend, we will issue a refund minus a $75 administration fee prior to class start date. There are no refunds issued after the class start date.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes when there is insufficient enrolment. In these cases, a full refund will be issued. Before buying you supplies, you can check the enrolment numbers by clicking the Register Now button on the class webpage and/or contacting us for guidance.
- We are unable to do transfers from one term to another term.
- If a class is cancelled during the term, these hours will be rescheduled and made up. However, we are unable to offer make-up classes for students who have missed a class.