David J. Parkinson
B.A. (Victoria), M.A. (McMaster), Ph.D. (Toronto)
Professor of English
Office: Arts 231
Late-medieval and early-modern literature in Scotland
Publications (Most Recent)
- Anne Lancashire, ed. Civic London to 1558. Woodbridge: D.S. Brewer, 2015.
- Parkinson, D, ed. James VI and I, Scotland and Literature: Tides of Change, 1567-1625. Leuven: Peeters, 2013.
- Parkinson, D. "Henryson's Matter of Style." Review of English Studies 62 (2011): 520-537.
- Parkinson, D. "Arcadia, Emulation and Regret in Sir William Alexander's Encouragement to Colonies." In The Apparelling of Truth, edited by N. Royan and K. McGinley, 252-265. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars, 2010.
- Parkinson, D, ed. The Complete Poems of Robert Henryson. Kalamazoo: Medieval Institute, 2010.
- Parkinson, D. "Henryson's Fox and Hary's Potter." Notes and Queries 57 (2010): 476-480.
- Parkinson, D. "Rutherford's Landscapes." In Joyous Sweit Imaginatioun, edited by S. Dunnigan and S. Carpenter, 177-197. Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2007.