David J. Parkinson
B.A. (Victoria), M.A. (McMaster), Ph.D. (Toronto)
Vice-Dean of Humanities and Fine Arts; Professor of English
Office: Arts 231
Late-medieval and early-modern literature in Scotland
Publications (Most Recent)
- Parkinson, D, ed. James VI and I, Scotland and Literature. Leuven: Peeters, 2013.
- Parkinson, D. "Henryson's Matter of Style." Review of English Studies 62 (2011): 520-537.
- Parkinson, D. "Arcadia, Emulation and Regret." In The Apparelling of Truth, edited by N. Royan and K. McGinley, 252-265. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars, 2010.
- Parkinson, D, ed. The Complete Poems of Robert Henryson. Kalamazoo: Medieval Institute, 2010.
- Parkinson, D. "Henryson's Fox and Hary's Potter." Notes and Queries 57 (2010): 476-480.