Winter Term 2020
ATTENTION: In response to the official statement from USask, we are POSTPONING all events for the time being. This does NOT mean cancelled; we will continue to monitor the situation and see if we can go forward with the AGM or Grad Banquet. Further updates will follow. Updates directly from USask can be found here.
POSTPONED until further notice - Annual General Meeting - Location TBD - Time TBD
- Interested in serving your fellow Physics and Engineering Physics students? Come participate in the PSS Annual General Meeting to run for one of the following positions:
- President: Head of the PSS executive
- VP Internal: Communicates within the P&EP department
- VP External: Communicates externally with off-campus organizations and to set up events off-campus
- VP of Finance: Keep financial records for PSS-related purchases
- Webmaster: Run the webpage and other social media
- Member-at-Large: Just help out with events when your schedule allows! Not a member of the executive but still very important!
- Free pizza will begin at 4:30pm (meeting begins at 5pm), so make sure to come and grab a slice!
- Feel free to email us with any questions!
POSTPONED until further notice - Physics Grad Banquet - Location TBD - Time TBD
- Tickets will be available in Room 163 Physics, $30 for USask students and $40 for guests - stay tuned!
- Cocktails start at 5:30pm, dinner at 6:30pm
- Speeches from P&EP Department Head Sasha Koustov, Professor Susann Tegtmeier, a University of Saskatchewan alumnus, and a graduating P&EP student
- More details to come!