The major average in the Certificate in Politics and Law includes the grades earned in:
- All courses eligible to be used in the program.
Residency Requirements in the Major
To receive a Certificate in Politics and Law, students must complete at least two-thirds of the following coursework (to the nearest highest multiple of 3 credit units) from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Minimum credit units required in the program.
See Residency for additional details.
Required Courses (24 credit units)
- POLS 111.3* Democratic Citizenship in Canada
- POLS 112.3* Justice and Injustice in Politics and Law
- POLS 225.3 Canadian Public Administration and Administrative Law
- POLS 263.3 The Politics of International Law
- POLS 303.3 Public Law and the Courts in Canada
- POLS 333.3 Theory and Politics of Law
*Courses offered online and on campus.