Instructor: Maria Nesbet
10 weeks: April 12 to June 21, no class May 24
$265 + GST
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can describe and ask for the description of a person, a situation currently in progress, how to get somewhere, and an action or event in the past.
Students will master and learn to:
- Indicate and ask for details in order to be able to shop
- Describe clothing
- Make comparisons
- Indicate and ask about physical symptoms
- Situate a habit, a habitual action or a description in the past
- Indicate and ask about future intentions or plans
- Indicate and ask about personal preferences
- Indicate and ask for dates in Spanish form