Instructor: Camila Ramos Bernardes
10 weeks: April 12 to June 21, no class May 24
$265 + GST
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can describe and ask for the description of the house, the rooms and the object, make a reservation, indicate and ask for a desired meal, personal likes, dislikes, and directions.
Students will master and learn to:
- Propose and invite someone for an outing
- Accept and confirm an outing with someone
- Indicate and ask about situations currently in process
- Describe someone physically
- Indicate and ask for directions in a city
- Situate a short finished action in the past
- Indicate and ask about weather conditions