Instructor: Maria Nesbet
8 weeks: July 6 to August 24
$265 + GST
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can express basic information about themselves and ask someone for the same information (name, age, profession, nationality, daily activities, etc.). Counting, spelling, and basic communication are acquired skills.
Students will master and learn to:
- Indicate and ask for civil status
- Indicate and ask for different and immediate family members and relationships
- Indicate and ask for the location of objects in a classroom
- Contract preposition a or de with definite article el
- Indicate possession with possessive adjectives
- Introduce someone by using the singular or plural demonstrative adjective
- Indicate and ask for time
- Count to 5000
- Indicate and ask for age