Instructor: Irène Gould
10 weeks: January 14 to March 18
$255 (GST is not applied to Canadian official languages courses)
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can relate and describe health issues, give advice, situate a habit, habitual action and description in the past. Use of the passé composé, imparfait and impératif tenses are acquired skills.
Students will master and learn to:
- Ask about events and experiences in someone’s life
- Situate any event, action or experience in the past
- Relate and ask about anecdotes
- Situate and ask about an event in the past
- Situate a prediction in the future
- Link a consequence to its condition
- Indicate and ask about the degree of certitude
- Indicate and ask about weather conditions