Instructor: Giuliano Gullotti
10 weeks: January 12 to March 16
$255 (GST is not applied to Canadian official languages courses)
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can indicate problems, give advice, preferences, and instructions, relate past events and situations, continuity and interruption of an action. Use of the passé composé, indirect object pronouns and negation are acquired skills.
Students will master and learn to:
- Describe and ask about symptoms and pain
- Give and ask for advice
- Give and ask for directions and instructions
- Indicate and ask about someone’s point of view
- Situate a habit, a habitual action or a description in the past
- Describe and ask about past circumstances, people, places and habits
- Express continuity or discontinuity of actions