Instructor: Giuliano Gullotti
10 weeks: January 14 to March 18
$255 (GST is not applied to Canadian official languages courses)
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can express emotions, difficulties, past events, opinions, comparisons, preferences and daily activities. Use of the passé récent, futur proche, object pronouns & prepositions of place are acquired skills.
Students will master and learn to:
- Indicate and ask about usage of languages spoken
- Indicate and ask about emotions and difficulties one is experiencing
- Situate a short and finished action in the past
- Give and ask about advice
- Indicate and ask about a motivation
- Indicate and ask about one’s point of view
- Describe and ask about housing and house items
- Locate and ask about location of house items and furniture in a home
- Indicate and ask about preferences
- Make comparisons