Instructor: Ismaël Besharah
8 weeks: July 6 to August 24
$265 (GST is not applied to Canadian official languages courses)
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who can express time, frequency, duration, similarities, differences, and weather conditions. Use of pronominal verbs and some irregular verbs in the present tense are an acquired skill.
Students will master and learn to:
- Indicate and ask for details on a culinary dish
- Order and take an order in a restaurant
- Specify and ask about personal taste for a culinary dish
- Indicate and ask for quantity
- Indicate and ask about past events
- Situate a short finished action in the past
- Indicate and ask about things that one knows how and can do
- Situate an action in the future