Beginner French for the Traveller
Instructor: Irène Gould
5 weeks: November 1 to 29
$210 (GST is not applied to Canadian official languages courses)
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or email@example.com for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
This program is conveniently offered as a Beginner French course which is ideal for individuals with no previous French speaking experience or exposure.
Students will master and learn to:
- Ask for and indicate personal information (name, nationality, profession, phone number, email, address)
- Ask and indicate where someone or one is from
- Ask and indicate where someone or one lives
- Ask for and tell time
- Ask for and indicate directions
- Ask for and indicate menu choices in a restaurant
- Ask for and indicate the price of something
- Ask and answer questions using pouvoir, vouloir and il y a
The manual for the class is included.