Instructor: Inez Weenie
10 weeks: January 12 to March 16
$255 + GST
Enrolment is capped at 8 students and you will receive a progress report card and an income tax deduction receipt. Register online or by calling 306-966-4355 or 306-966-5539. Not sure what level you should be in? If you have not taken classes with us before, contact us at 306-966-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick oral assessment. If you have taken classes with us, you can find your transcript here in My Reports.
For students who have very little or no experience speaking Cree.
Students will master and learn to:
- Greet someone
- Ask how someone is doing
- Indicate how one is doing
- Take leave of someone
- Thank someone
- Indicate gratitude
- Ask someone where they are from
- Indicate where one is from
- Ask someone their name
- Indicate one’s name
- Count 0 to 10
- Name the 10 consonants, 4 long vowels and 3 short vowels
- Welcome someone
- Simple verb commands
- Useful expressions
- Simple verb commands, eg. wait please, come in, have a seat, etc.
- Phrase book: Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre Online Store