To see or register in the current course offerings through  PAWS.

  • Select the Academics Tab
  • Select Student Services in the Academic Services channel
  • Select Registration

Advising in the Department

For questions about the following programs please contact:

APEGS Requirements

Geology requirements
Geophysics requirements


Students interested in doing an undergraduate research project will need to download and fill in the following form:

For  Geol 490.3 or 492.6
For  PBio 488.3 or 489.6 

Students who need to an override for class limit or a class restriction fill in the following form:

Override Form

Students who need a prerequisite and/or co-requisite waiver fill in the following form:

Pre-requisite Waiver Form

Students who need to retake a passed class with a grade below 60% fill in the following form:

Permission to repeat course

Students who need to take more than 5 classes in a term:

Permission to take 36 Credit Units