Deadline for nominations is Sept. 27, 2019. Completed nomination forms and required letters of support must be received by 12:00 p.m. (CST) on the day of the deadline. Please read all of the information carefully prior to submitting your nomination. For questions, please contact Kristen Gryba, Alumni Engagement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (306) 966-2483.
Consider the following selection criteria when making a submission:
- Has the nominee achieved excellence, leadership, and/or innovation in their chosen field of endeavor?
- Has the nominee made outstanding contributions to the social, cultural, and economic well-being of society?
- Has the nominee made a significant contribution that reflects well on and/or benefits the College of Arts and Science?
Young Alumni Achievement Award
- In addition to the selection criteria outlined above, consider how the nominee has distinguished themselves through a significant record of leadership, professional accomplishment, and/or community service within ten years of graduation from the College of Arts and Science and being 35 years of age or young as of the nomination deadline.
- Exhibits accomplishments of such excellence that they provide inspiration to students and other young alumni.
Consider including information outlining the following:
- Community involvement activities
- Local, provincial, national, and international activities
- Previous awards and/or recognition by peers
- Other notable achievements
- Support of and/or continued relationship with the College of Arts and Science
The nomination package must include:
- a completed nomination form;
- a nomination letter (500 words maximum) created by the nominator that is a summary of the nominee’s achievements and provides a rationale for why the nominee should be selected to receive this award;
- two letters of support from additional professional and/or community references.
Please explain in no more than 500 words, based on the award criteria, why your nominee
should be chosen for the Alumni of Influence Award.
Must be Alumni of the College of Arts & Science.
Alumni of Influence Award Selection Committee will independently review and rank each
nominee according to the award criteria prior to the selection committee meeting. The
highest aggregate scores and discussion by the committee members will determine the
recipients of the Alumni of Influence award.
Nominations will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the two-year period up
to the nomination deadline, which will be set for late September, biennially.
For questions regarding the Alumni of Influence Award or the nomination process, please contact us:
College of Arts and Science
Attn: Alumni of Influence Selection Committee
Arts 235 - 9 Campus Drive Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A5