News & Events
Rethink Research: University of Saskatchewan Research Intensification Series
Posted on 2015-01-30 in Upcoming Seminars
Mar 4, 2015 to Mar 5, 2015
Scheduled over two days (March 4 - 5, 2015), rethink research consists of keynote lectures, workshops and informal social events.
This event is intended to provide a venue and multiple opportunities for social science researchers to learn from, and interact with respected international research leaders within and beyond the social sciences.
Through rethink research, it is anticipated that researchers will learn about cutting edge research programs and research methods, and will network with these research leaders right here at the University of Saskatchewan!
The following speakers are confirmed for the event:
- Dr. Stephan Lewandowsky, Chair in Cognitive Psychology, School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol (United Kingdom)
- Dr. Alex Clark, Professor and Associate Dean, Research, Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta (Canada)
- Dr. Thomas Valente, Professor, Department of Preventative Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California (United States)
- Dr. Jon Krosnick, Professor of Communication, Political Science, and Psychology, Stanford University (United States)
- Dr. Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science, Ohio State University (United States)