We are dedicated to the supply of laboratory chemicals and related materials and supplies.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Chemistry Stores order window is currently closed. Instead, we are offering curbside pick-up outside our doors between the hours of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm. Please email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted when your order is ready for pick-up. Please ensure that the Annual Account Authorization form is on file with Chemistry Stores to prevent any delays in processing your order. Please call 306-966-4674 should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
- We carry laboratory chemicals, consumable laboratory supplies, and liquid nitrogen for purchase with a valid CFOAPAL.
- Click here for a listing of non-chemical stock that we carry.
- We can order dry ice and are able to place other special orders--please contact us for details.
- We provide storage space for hazardous waste materials to be picked up by the Waste Management Facility. Please go to the Hazardous Waste Disposal page for futher details and instructions.
- Download the Annual Account Authorization form and send it to email@example.com. By completing this form, fund managers provide the required advance written notification for the use of their CFOAPAL.
- To place an order, complete our fillable order form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For items requiring special order, please complete our special requisition form instead.
- Upon our receipt of your order, you will receive an email confirmation and be contacted when your order is ready to be picked up.
- The Annual Account Authorization form must be renewed annually as it automatically expires on March 31.
- Chemistry Stores is no longer accepting cash sales for the purchase of lab coats, safety goggles, and padlocks. Please visit the USask Bookstore if you require such items by cash sale.
Phone: (306) 966-4674
Address: Chemistry Stores
Department of Chemistry
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5C9