Welcome International Students!
Thank you for your interest in our Sociology Graduate Program at the University of Saskatchewan. The university is located on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River in the City of Saskatoon. It is a full service university that offers degrees and diplomas in over 100 areas and disciplines. To get an idea what the U of S can offer you as a graduate student, please click here.
As an international student you may have questions about studying in a foreign country, which can include:
- What documents do I need for studying in Canada?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Are there language efficiency requirements?
- What will I be looking at when it comes to tuition and fees?
- What is it like to live in Saskatoon?
These are common questions that we want to help you answer. Below we've listed helpful links to give you a general understanding of what to expect when studying at the Universty of Saskatchewan.
- What You Need to Know
- Admission Requirements
- Language Requirements
- Tuition & Fees
- ISSAC - the International Students and Study Abroad Centre
- Graduate Residence