Working Group Grant
Purpose: to support collaboration within and beyond the Division of Humanities and Fine Arts that leads to a number of possible outcomes including the development of national/international scholarly/artist work alliances, initiating collaborative links with community organizations, producing joint publications/creations, and/or developing new interdisciplinary programming. Student representation is encouraged.
Term: two years
Value: up to $4,000. This grant can be used to support visitors, collaborators, students, and/or related costs.
Eligibility: all faculty members in the Division of Humanities and Fine Arts.
Conditions: the successful Working Groups will:
- participate actively in relevant programs and activities of the ICCC;
- acknowledge the ICCC in any publications arising from the grant; and
- provide a one-page final report highlighting the results of the Working Group. Please note that future awards are dependent upon receipt of this report.
Application Procedures: applications must include one copy of each of the following:
- a letter of recommendation from a Humanities and Fine Arts faculty sponsor, and/or academic unit, explaining how this Working Group will (1) advance the work of the applicants, and (2) contribute to goals and visions of the ICCC;
- a descriptive title and a summary of the project in layperson’s terms (150 word maximum); and
- a detailed description of the project’s objectives, the plans and anticipated outcomes, and a budget (2 page maximum)
Application Deadline: There are 4 deadlines per year: September 15, January 15, March 15, and April 15 (or the next working day should the deadline fall on a weekend). Completed applications should be submitted to the ICCC (email@example.com).